Favorite Wilde Quotes

~I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read on the train.~

~Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.~

~I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know
anything about.~

~Oscar Wilde





Welcome!

Welcome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

``````````````````````````````````````````````

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Look What Robin Made! {DIY Stone Table Runner}

I opened up my email today and found a post from Robin of All Things Heart & Home waiting for me. She created a DIY version of a stone table runner.  Apparently walking around a flooring & tile shop can inspire you in non-flooring ways.  Robin's project is even thrifty - a reasonable $20.00!!

Her choice of stone color blends in perfectly with her decor.  

Take a helping of creativity, plastic mesh, smooth stones, burlap, a glue gun; and you just might come up with something! Pop on over to Heart & Home for the full details and more photos!
I can see some of you coming up with a bath mat too, probably minus the burlap...

~Shelly

1 comment:

  1. Excellent article. Keep posting such kind of information on your site.
    Im really impressed by it.
    I will certainly digg it and in my opinion suggest to my friends. Kondisi Lambung Saat Berpuasa

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so much fun! Thanks for stopping by :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...